نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

(Seeking the Savior in Different Religions (31-40

{Seeking the Savior in Different Religions - No. 31-40}

{31}
Savor seeking in other religions
Besides (Zoroastrianism, Hinduism and Budism), and besides (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) there are other religions that believe in the “promised person”; religions like «Confucianism, Daoism, Manichaeism and...»
As an example, “Confucianism” is found along with “Daoism” in China. Or Manicheans believe in “Mani” who knows himself Faraghlit (Faraghlit is the person whom Jesus (PBUH) announced his coming).
The Savior in religions, p. 244 & 246

Read the rest 
ادامه مطلب
Since the ancient times the belief in the rise of the Reformer has been a fundamental principle. Many of the holy prophets have announced the advent of new prophet. Moreover in the announcements and indications of predecessors there are always allusions to "the Last Promised" and "the Savior of Last Days" under such titles as "Kalki", "Fifth Buddha", "Soshyans", "Messiah", "The Son of Man" and so on and so forth. Of course there are different types of belief in the last reformer in religions. In one place the Savior is merely a social reformer while in another place he is only after the spiritual salvation of people and even sometimes he undertakes both tasks. On the other hand, the Last Promised is once nationalist and once seeks to save the whole world 
   This essay seeks to assay th
WWW.ISLAMPFR.COM
Imam Mahdi (PBUH) in Other Religions and Nations
We are going to briefly take a look at
the glad tidings of past scriptures and the beliefs of past nations
concerning the Savior.
Belief in a savior originates from the divine nature of man; it is this
belief that gives hope to the hearts. However; this belief has been
recorded in the ancient civilizations’ books. Furthermore, even though
there have been differences in the belief in the existence of a savior,
this belief has existed amongst most nations, being related to many
faiths directly. Due to the divine law of Allah of sending prophets to
promise the arrival of a savior, the belief in a savior has been
mentioned in other holy books. Though the narrations regarding the
savior in other beliefs do not all coi
Since the ancient times the belief in the rise of the Reformer has been a fundamental principle. Many
 of the holy prophets have announced the advent of new prophet. Moreover in the announcements and indications of predecessors there are always allusions to "the Last Promised" and "the Savior of Last Days" under such titles as "Kalki", "Fifth Buddha", "Soshyans", "Messiah", "The Son of Man" and so on and so forth. Of course there are different types of belief in the last reformer in religions. In one place the Savior is merely a social reformer while in another place he is only after the spiritual salvation of people and even sometimes he undertakes both tasks. On the other hand, the Last Promised is once nationalist and once seeks to save the whole world 

ادامه مطلب
"The Promised Savior" 
Since the ancient times the belief in the rise of the Reformer has been a fundamental principle. Many
 of the holy prophets have announced the advent of new prophet. Moreover in the announcements and indications of predecessors there are always allusions to "the Last Promised" and "the Savior of Last Days" under such titles as "Kalki", "Fifth Buddha", "Soshyans", "Messiah", "The Son of Man" and so on and so forth. Of course there are different types of belief in the last reformer in religions. In one place the Savior is merely a social reformer while in another place he is only after the spiritual salvation of people and even sometimes he undertakes both tasks. On the other hand, the Last 
.... Promised is once nationalist and once seeks to save the whole world

of the holy prophets have announced the advent of new prophet. Moreover in the announcements and indications of predecessors there are always allusions to "the Last Promised" and "the Savior of Last Days" under such titles as "Kalki", "Fifth Buddha", "Soshyans", "Messiah", "The Son of Man" and so on and so forth. Of course there are different types of belief in the last reformer in religions. In one place the Savior is merely a social reformer while in another place he is only after the spiritual salvation of people and even sometimes he undertakes both tasks. On the other hand, the Last 

....Read More

ادام

....Read More

ادام

ادامه مطلب
Bloodshed , poverty , hunger , racism , diseases , ...  this is our current world . If you want this to end , ask God for the Promised Savior of mankind , the Promised Mahdi , he is the treasure of peace and tranquility . He’ll become the refuge for the people of the world by his coming and save the world from the tyrants with the assistance of his companions and Jesus . It’s the tyrants who should scares his coming , not the oppressed people .
ادامه مطلب
Connection to the Divine, the Unifying Factor of Religions
As time goes on, leaders and practitioners of different religions feel the necessity and need for tolerance and friendly relations among themselves more and more. One very effective way to achieve such ideal state is by stressing on commonalities and using them as bases for constructive dialogue and fruitful friendships. Some unifying factors are external to religions, like the secular humanistic ones, that can be bases for dialogue between the religious and the non-religious. However, there are some commonalities among religious people in particular. One of the widest of such bases, which includes theistic and non-theistic religions and traditions, is the connection to the Divine.
Like most of other religions, followers of Islam s

....Read More

This
The Savior who was promised in the Testaments, was named Messiah or Messiah ben David. There is no doubt about him. What does it mean? All Jews were waiting for the Reappearance of Christ. But when the Christ was born, they debated that whether this person is Messiah or not. The Jews concluded: “We do not accept it. “But Christians concluded: “why not? He is the one”. Now if you ask the Jews “Who is your savior?” They will reply “he is Messiah. “If you ask [the same] from Christians they will reply “Messiah” too.
Islam and divine religions have sought to preserve the equilibrium between humans and nature. The issue of the environment is a very important issue. In short, this issue is important because it is about mankind’s responsibility vis-à-vis nature; they should feel that responsibility. Just in the same way that we feel a responsibility with regard to human life, we must feel responsible with respect to nature. Islam and other divine religions have sought to preserve the equilibrium between humans and nature. This is the basis and main goal [in caring for nature]. Not preserving this equilibrium is the result of [a number of] factors, the most important of which is human complacency, the quest for power, and the bullying nature of some of us, humans. When this does not happen – that is,

ویزای جستجوی کار آلمان
ویزای جستجوی کار آلمان یا Job seeker یک مجوز اقامت است که به شما اجازه می دهد تا در شش ماه اقامت به دنبال یک شغل باشید. اگر در پایان شش ماه کارفرما پیدا کردید، به شما ویزای کاری آلمان یا اجازه کار در آلمان اعطا می شود و شما مجاز به کار و زندگی در آنجا خواهید بود. لطفا توجه داشته باشید که داشتن ویزای جستجوی کار آلمان به شما این اجازه را نمی دهد تا بلافاصله در آلمان شروع به کار کنید .این فقط به این معنی است که شما می توانید از کش
Dr. Chris Hewer  (a Christian British researcher)  talks about Imam Mahdi
the video by : www.nasrtv.com
Watch on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiGsXs9IXg8
download video : download

download video (Covered at the beginning ) : download
Download partitioned videos : ( for share on instagram ) :
part 1             part 2  
part 3            

Almost all religions believe in a savior who will one day come to bring justice and peace to the whole world.The
Shia Muslims have a clear picture of Imam Mahdi as the savior of
humanity. He now lives among us, we don’t recognize him but his presence
is vital. It is very interesting that Jesus Christ will return to
this world and will accompany Imam Mahdi in saving the world. The
followers of Imam Mahdi
Read The Second Coming of Gluttony Light Novel :
He was an addict, a loser, a despicable human being.
But, one fleeting dream that may not have been a dream at all reawakens his once-lost senses.
Possessing a very unique ability, he would use that, and the dream, to forge his path in the world now known as the Lost Paradise.
….
“The son of god Gula has returned.”
I was lost in the world of gambling.
I turned my back on my family and even betrayed my lover.
I wasted every day of my life.
It was a life of trash.
The reality told me thus:
That I would amount to nothing no matter what I did.
In order to change my pathetic life, I chose fantasy, instead.
Even then, it was the same story.
I wondered if salvation would come at the end of the long road.
But, I was forced to kneel down in def
Second Coming of Gluttony
Read The Second Coming of Gluttony Light Novel :
He was an addict, a loser, a despicable human being.
But, one fleeting dream that may not have been a dream at all reawakens his once-lost senses.
Possessing a very unique ability, he would use that, and the dream, to forge his path in the world now known as the Lost Paradise.
….
“The son of god Gula has returned.”
I was lost in the world of gambling.
I turned my back on my family and even betrayed my lover.
I wasted every day of my life.
It was a life of trash.
The reality told me thus:
That I would amount to nothing no matter what I did.
In order to change my pathetic life, I chose fantasy, instead.
Even then, it was the same story.
I wondered if salvation would come at the end of the long road.
But, I was f
Arbaïnestl’endroit le plus paisible et le plus gentil du monde et ainsiilest le rendez-vous des amoureux de la paix et de l’amitié qui se rassemblent du monde entire à côté du sanctuaire de l’Imam Hussein «Imam de l’humanité et l’amour» pour annoncerqu’ayant des différencesraciaux et religieux on peut vivre ensemble et en paix et amitié  et on peutêtregentill’un avec l’autresiseulement les politicienscruels et corrompus du monde ne soient pas.
Nous tous, quelquesoientnos religions et pays, on a besoin de la collaboration et l’unitépour mettre fin à toutes les cruautés et corruptions du monde et pour fonder la paix et l’amitiémondialeainsiquepréparer le terrain pour l’apparition du Sauveurde toutes les religions. Donc, on doitorganiser un réseaucompos
https://pervade.umd.edu/2018/02/pervade-visits-university-of-california-irvine/#comment-3023
https://pervade.umd.edu/2018/02/seeking-postdoctoral-researcher-to-join-pervade-pervasive-data-ethics-for-computational-research/
https://pervade.umd.edu/2017/11/were-awake%e2%80%8a-%e2%80%8abut-were-not-at-the-wheel/
https://pervade.umd.edu/2017/06/hello-world/#comment-3025
https://blogs.lanecc.edu/intro2mediaarts/2019/10/02/hello-world-2/
https://blogs.lanecc.edu/intro2mediaarts/2020/01/27/cs-120-journey/#comment-47245
https://blogs.lanecc.edu/intro2mediaarts/2017/09/27/just-another-day-in-paradise/
https://blogs.lanecc.edu/intro2mediaarts/2019/12/11/a-day-in-the-wilderness/#comment-47247
https://blogs.lanecc.edu/intro2mediaarts/2019/12/11/cobalt/#comment-47248
http://cardinalsinners.group.wesley

#ThePromisedSaviour
على الرّغم أن العدالة هذه الأیّام هی مطیة یلوکها مدّعی حقوق الإنسان، لکن لن یطول الأمر حتّى تقوم حکومة المخلّص العالمیة لتعمّ العدالة الاجتماعیّة کل أنحاء المعمورة. #ThePromisedSaviour
Although justice is just a mean for human rights’ advocators these days, social justice will be established in the global government of the Savior soon...  #ThePromisedSaviour                    المهدی الموعود هو مخلّص آخر الزمان، هو کموسى الذی خلّص بنی اسرائیل من ظلم فرعون وهداهم الى الصراط المستقیم، سینجی البشریة وسیقودهم نحو
Dr. Chris Hewer  (a Christian British researcher)  talks about Imam Mahdi
the video by : www.nasrtv.com
Watch on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiGsXs9IXg8
download video : download

download video (Covered at the beginning ) : download
Download partitioned videos : ( for share on instagram ) :
part 1             part 2  
part 3            

Almost all religions believe in a savior who will one day come to bring justice and peace to the whole world.The
Shia Muslims have a clear picture of Imam Mahdi as the savior of
humanity. He now lives among us, we don’t recognize him but his presence
is vital. It is very interesting that Jesus Christ will return to
this world and will accompany Imam Mahdi in saving the world. The
followers of Imam Mahdi

FROM US ARE THE TWELVE GUIDED ONES.THE FIRST OF THEM IS AMIR-UL- MU’MININ, ALI-IBN-ABITALIB AND THE LAST OF THEM IS THE NINTH FROM MY PROGENY WHO IS THE IMAM ESTABLISHING THE TRUTH. THROUGH HIM, THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH WILL MAKE ALIVE THE EARTH AFTER ITS DEATH AND WILL MAKE THE RIGHTEOUS RELIGION TO PREVAIL OVER ALL RELIGIONS, THOUGH THEENEMIES MAY AVERSE.FOR HIM IS THE ‘GHAIBAH’ (OCCULTATION), DUE TO WHICH A GROUP WILL FORSAKE RELIGION WHILE ANOTHER GROUP WOULD REMAIN STEADFAST AND CONSEQUENTLY VEXED. THEY WOULD BE SCORNED AND SARCASTICALLY ADDRESSED:
‘IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH, THEN WHEN WILL THIS PROMISE TURN OUT TRUE?!
Know that anyone who forbears and tolerates the teasing of the enemies during occultation is like one who participates in the holy Jihad accompanying the Prophet (s.a
Had it not been for the great sacrifice by Hussain Ibn Ali (a.s.)—the sacrifice that absolutely awakened and alerted history’s conscience—Islam would have perished, if not in the first, by the early 2nd century.
 June 16, 1993

We need to read between the lines, and carefully ponder over the life story of Hussain ibn-Ali (a.s.). Many have risen up in the world; they have had a leader, and they were also killed. Among them, numerous were children of the prophets and Imams (a.s.). However, Imam Hussain (a.s.) was unique. The event of Karbala was extraordinary. The martyrs of Karbala have a special position. Why? The answer is to be searched in the nature of the event, which gives a lesson to us all, including and maybe, in particular, to you, dear [disabled] war veterans.On
Read Rebirth of the Thief Who Roamed the World Light Novel :

The world’s largest VRMMO, Conviction, was almost like a second world for humanity. It had integrated itself into the real world’s economy, with both corporations and individuals seeking their fortunes through the game.
In this game, Nie Yan prided himself in his Level 180 Thief. He could barely be considered among the top experts in the game. Though, that was the only thing he could take pride in. He was penniless and unable to advance in life; a situation he was forced into by the enemy of his father. If it weren’t for the little money he made by selling off items in Conviction, he would’ve barely been able to eat. In the end, he chose to settle his matters once and for all. He assassinated his father’s enemy. He l
From Hussain’s (PBUH) Ashura to the Reappearance of Mahdi (PBUH)
There are three categories of mourners…First category: Although they do not abandon mourning and attend mourning sessions, they commit any sin which its conditions are fulfilled! Perception of such person of the uprising of Imam Hussein (PBUH) is incomplete.Second category: Their hearts are pure and they mourn sincerely, but they do not know the purposes of mourning properly. Third category: Those who know fair and useful points about Ashura and have linked their lives to Imam Hussein's (PBUH) goals, they are closer to the truth and seeking it. Their mourning is more effective.
Also, the awaiting people…The first category are the people who sin and commit mistakes, but because they are naturally searching for true pea
Connection to the Divine in Islamic Teachings
Like most of other religions, followers of Islam see connection to their God through supplication and prayer as one of the main parts of their religious consciousness. Whether a personal request, a formal glorification and ritualistic act of worship, or a simple and spontaneous expression of gratitude and gratefulness to God; various types of prayer seem to be corresponding to different mental and emotional modes of man. However, as there are always at least two sides in every connection and prayer is believed to be a kind of connection, a general theme repeats itself in different types of prayer, that there is a need for proper relevance in the both sides, for a real and effective connection to take place. By analyzing some prayer and supplica
   Request
 Every person having awareness about Islamic history knows that Islam is being targeted by the enemies of fierce intentions and destructive goals from the day of its appearance and in this era of  material development today, Islam's enemies against the Muslims grew intensely. They are fully committed and putting great stress to make Islam and Muslims weak from all aspects. After all their research, they concluded that among all the different sects of Islam and among all the religions, there is a special Muslim sect (Shia) who can be proven hurdle  in the way of their interest, and to make this sect  weak is our very first necessity for existence. So, they gathered their entire powers to work against the Shiite nation, and started their work on a broader scale. If we survey
اومانیسم شیعه باعث شده، تا همه ادیان و مذاهب ارج و قرب داشته باشند، و برای ماندگاری خود بکوشند. برخلاف اومانیسم اسلامی، او مانیسم غربی، خود را در مقابل خدا و دین قرارداد، بنابر این همه را سرکوب کرد. اومانیسم شیعه هم در قران و هم، در کلام معصومین است. حضرت علی به مالک اشتر می نویسد: مردم دودسته هستند یا با تو، همدین هستند یا همنوع! بنابر این برای حاکم اسلامی همینکه موجودی به نام انسان است، باید از او حمایت کند، و حقوق او را محترم بشمارد. استاد ع

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

دریافتAbout the savior
عشق من، روی کیک تولدت جایی برای شمع نیست.......مانده ام هزار و صد و هشتاد و پنجمین شمع را کجا بگذارم؟!؟
. حال عجیبی دارم.گاهی میخندم و گاه گریه میکنم.در جشن میلادت، عجیب جای خالی ات حس میشود... خدایا بقیه غیبتش را بر ما ببخش...
میلادت مبارک مهربانترین پدر
Happy birthday of the kindest father of the world, the savior of the world, the son of the man
میلاد مع برکات الإمام مهدی مبارک
Joyeux anniversaire du père le plus gentil du monde, le sauveur du monde, le fils de l'homme
#Legitimacy_and_Opperession_of_imam_Hossain(as)
#Message_1
In the name  of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate
By the recognition of Imam Hossain(as) seeking truth will become alive in men.  Hating oppression and oppressors and getting away from the way of wrong people crops and joining to the true front is created in them.  Know the people of the true and the wrong front. Don't be deprived from the truth station.   The process of Karbala is always repeating. Karbala isn't an event. It's a process and always  continuing. The incident of Karbala is a criterion for people to recognize those who are like Yazid in your time, the front and those who are like Hossain in your time.  You can't be between the front of the wrong and right and declare your neutrality, whoever declares neutr
be my queen be my heart be my golden dream be my savior
عشق من...
تو خندیدنو بهم یاد دادی...
تو بودی که طعم خوشبختی رو بهم چشوندی...
با اینکه عشق کوچولوم بودی...بهم فهموندی حمایت شدن یعنی چی...
و من حتی نمیتونم به نبودنت فکر کنم...
کلی حرف دارم باهات...کلی حرفای دردناک...و سرشار از بغض...
ترس...از اینکه خنده هات مال من نباشن...
ولنتاین امسالم بدون تو،اصلا شبیه ولنتاین نبود!
اولین ولنتاینی بود که میخواستم کنار عشقم باشم...ولی بازم...شد یه خاطره ی تلخ...
لطفا منو ببخش برای هر کوتاهی
WWW.ISLAMPFR.COM
Imam Mahdi (PBUH)
Imam Mahdi (PBUH) (Arabic: امام مهدی‎) is the 12th and the last Imam of Shia from the descendant of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and he is prophesied in all Abrahamic books
(Turah, Bible, Quran). It is prophesied he will return along with the
prophet Jesus (PBUH) to save the world and end all misers, wars, famine …
and lead the people into the truth.
Birth in Samarra
Imam Mahdi (PBUH) was born in 869 A.D (15th, Sha’ban, 255 A.H) in Samarra. When his great father, Imam Hassan Askari (PBUH)
martyred by Abbasid caliph; he reached the exalted position of the
Imamate. As it was mentioned by the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) before, His
name (Muhammad) and his agnomen (Abu’l-Qasim) are the same as the
Prophet’s. His father, the 11th Shia Imam,
WWW.ISLAMPFR.COM
Imam Mahdi (pbuh) in Sunni books
1-Imam Mahdi (AS) in Sihah Sitta[1]
Inevitability of Imam Mahdi’s uprising:
It is unanimous by Shia and Sunni People that Imam Mahdi (AS) shall
arrive and even non-Muslim people has promised the arrival of one savior
at the last age to their followers.
These are some examples:
but with righteousness shall he judge
the poor, and decide with equity for the meek of the earth; … And the
wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the
kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a
little child shall lead them. … They shall not hurt nor destroy in my
entire holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of
Jehovah, as the waters cover the sea.[2]
Or In the Old Testament:
ا
Everyone says that my religion is the most perfect religion. We observe that all religions worship one God, whether Islam, Buddha, Judaism or Christianity. Even that idolater believes in God. Even idolaters believe in that idol or in principle the God within them. So what are the salient features of this Islam that are called the most complete religion?

Islam, among other religions, has unique and unique characteristics. Comprehensive Review These privileges depend on extensive and comprehensive reviews. Here are some of them:

The Benefits of Islam
1.Invitation to thinking and rationality

One of the important advantages of Islam is rationality, thought, and above all, the invitation to intellectual growth in its teachings. This is evident in many ways, including: 1. 1. Islamic ideolog
Mr.RaefiPour’s Speeches
Lecturer & Scholar in Religions
But Satan is clever. Sometimes he uses our relation with God to defeat us. So beware that he can abuse our love towards the Ahl al-bayt. God knows how much Wahhabis perform prayers and fast. So did Satan. He prayed for 6000 years. None of us are able and will be able to pray that much. Our lives would not suffice to do so. It is said that Satan lay prostrate for 2000 years within these 6000 years. However, his prayes won’t save him nor do him good.
Video by : www.vetrmusic.com
Watch on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtSKKx35oWM
Download video : download
Download ( for share on instagram ) : download
MorningAt last! Our first song about the Savior whom the whole world is awaiting.There is no night that never ends, although it may take a thousand years. Now that we have reached the darkest moments of the night, and people are more disillusioned than ever with clinging to self-made ropes, it is hoped that mankind will reach out towards the true morning, and the one whom God has chosen to save the earth at the end of the day will arrive. Yes, the morning is near.Listen & Download:Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/6XshfoNX93KmMhp8RsQYUY?si=QGqKRK1VTgeYmKQ19SP_owiTunes: https://music.apple.com/us/album/morning-single/
Where is surrogacy allowed?
The regulations that govern surrogacy, and whether it is allowed to take place at all, differ across countries of the world. Some countries, such as Spain, the UK, China, Canada, and Australia will allow altruistic surrogacy, but will not allow any form of commercial arrangement to take place. Other countries ban surrogacy completely and include Germany, Italy, and France. Iran, which has no hard laws at all regulating surrogacy, has become a popular destination for couples seeking surrogate mothers in recent years. The USA is plagued by different regulations in different states, and many American couples travel abroad to make arrangements. surrogacy cost
The human being wants to be saved from all corruptions, crimes, and treacheries he has done...l And the salvation won't come true except by the advent of promised saviour...l O' Lord,  show us your savior then; the son of your last prophet's daughter, Imam Mahdi (pbuh) who will overcome any void and prove all the facts
The son of man who eradicates all oppressors, and destroys all bases of polytheism, hypocrisy and lies
And we are all guilty oppressed ourselves; despite  all sins committed, we beg you to make us his collaborators and supporters...l
So forgive us and bring him back ...l
If God pleases....l
بشریت می خواهد که از همه فسادها ، جنایات و خیانتهایی که انجام داده است نجات یابد ... و این رستگاری و نج
http://bit.ly/2SJIkcX http://bit.ly/2SI1no3 According to texts from some historical sources, in most nations and religions, there has been a veil among women. Although history has gone through many ups and downs and sometimes exacerbated or relieved by the rulers’ tastes, it has never been eliminated. Historians rarely mention primitive relatives whose women did not have an appropriate cover or appeared naked in the community. Scientists attribute the history of wearing and wearing women to our era before and after the Stone Age, the book The Woman in the Mirror of History, after a detailed plan of the causes and historical factors of the hijab, writes: Given the reasons mentioned and the study of works and The motifs involved are the emergence of hijab before pre-religious periods.
The
طبق آیه قران، انفال، متعلق به خدا و رسول است، و از انجا که علما ورثه انبیا هستند، لذا به آنها می رسد. از نظر کلی هم گفته اند که: انفال، اموال غیر شخصی است. بنابر این رودخانه ها کوهها و بیابان ها و دره ها و جنگل ها، مصداق بارز آن است. تصور غلطی که هست این است که: انفال را در یک محدوده مشخصی می دانند. مثلا رودخانه های ایران! یا معادن ایران، در حالیکه انفال به همه رودخانه ها اطلاق می شود، و کسی حق ندارد خود را مالک: رودخانه یا دریا بداند، فرقی نمی کند
Twelfth Imam" Documentary"

The Truth is Bigger than Any Sect 

? What's Your Question About The Spirit of Twelfth Imam
? Like Other People, Couldn't Realize the Reality Of Savior's
? What's The Connection Between The Prophet Muhammad and Prophet Jesus Christ with Imam Mahdi
?WHO ARE THE OTHER IMAM's Before The Twelfth Imam and What Happened To Them

All of Your answer's are in History

: FIRST watch This Clip About The Spirit of Eleven Imam's and Prophet Muhammad

Click To Watch

AFTER watching The Top Clip,  You Probably will Got Your answer's About The Root of Twelfth Imam 
I invite You to See The Documentary of Twelfth Imam - Imam Mahdi  with Full Details and Special Truth About Him

?Who is mahdi

Click To Watch

Twelfth Imam" Documentary"
The Truth is Bigger than Any Sect 
? What's Your Question About The Spirit of Twelfth Imam
? Like Other People, Couldn't Realize the Reality Of Savior's
? What's The Connection Between The Prophet Muhammad and Prophet Jesus Christ with Imam Mahdi
?WHO ARE THE OTHER IMAM's Before The Twelfth Imam and What Happened To Them

All of Your answer's are in History
 : FIRST watch This Clip About The Spirit of Eleven Imam's and Prophet Muhammad

Click To Watch

AFTER watching The Top Clip,  You Probably will Got Your answer's About The Root of Twelfth Imam 
I invite You to See The Documentary of Twelfth Imam - Imam Mahdi  with Full Details and Special Truth About Him
?Who is mahdi

Click To Watch
What to know about constipation
Constipation occurs when a person has difficulty emptying the large bowel. Home remedies and lifestyle changes can often help resolve it, but sometimes, it may need medical attention.
Constipation can happen for many reasons, such as when stool passes through the colon too slowly. The slower the food moves through the digestive tract, the more water the colon will absorb and the harder the feces will become.
Sometimes, constipation results from a blockage in the large intestine. In this case, a person will need urgent medical attention. At other times, it may simply be due to a lack of fiber or water.
This article will cover the main causes of constipation and how to treat or prevent it.
symptoms
The main symptoms of constipation are:
difficulty passing stoo
The Ratio of Religion and the World

Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli
Publisher's speech

The heavens of religion, the
darkness of nature, and the world blossom the light day of the revelation, the
night of darkness illuminates human life. It reveals the radius of the divine
verses emitted from the enlightened sun. Like the meteorite in the body of
nature, it has been penetrating, and it has cleared all the angles of this vast
darkness. It is no passage through which the passage of revelation has not
passed and the spirit of nature is not fragrant with its scent. The world has
its own affection and religion undertake nature to consolation, nature garden
with beautiful songs and the nightingales of ghazal have given fruits to the
religion and from the sacred and blessed union of religion a
‍Etekaf:Seclusion
Message_1
In the name of Allah The Merciful The Compassionate
Salam Alikum
Rajab month is God's month. God is waiting us to ask for him✅
✅ وإِذَا سَألََكَ عِبَادِی عَنِّی فَإِنِّی قَرِیبٌ أُجِیبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْیَسْتَجِیبُوا لِی وَلْیُؤْمِنُوا بِی لَعَلَّهُمْ یَرْشُدُونَ )بقره: 681 )
"While my servants ask you about me, tell them I'm surely close to them. I answer them when they call me, so they should do what I ask them(to reach their goals for a better world and hereafter) and be faithful to me so that they may be guided."(Baghare 186)
*Seclusion means to wait for some-thing (stopping in mosque has the sa
راه نجات لبنان عقب نشینی حزب الله نیست، زیرا که امید همه مردم لبنان، به سید حسن نصرالله است. اگر صدای مخالفی هم می اید، مزدوران سعودی یا صهیونیست ها هستند. از بلند بودن این صداها میتوان فهمید که: همچون طبل توخالی هستند. لذا به آنها نباید توجه کرد. آنها می خواهند که حزب الله دست از فعالیت بکشد، تا مردم لبنان در سختی بمانند و خیال کنند که: تقصیر حزب الله است. لذا باید به فعالیت های اقتصادی خود ادامه دهد. روشهای شیعه در حکومت داری، به حزب الله این

!?I dont  no  why do I like  this  song 
 .... so excuse me  if this  song gets you a bad feeling  

"Through The Valley"

I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
And I'll fear no evil because I'm blind to it all
And my mind and my gun they comfort me
Because I know I'll kill my enemies when they come

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell on this earth forevermore
Still I walk beside the still waters and they restore my soul
But I can't walk on the path of the right because I'm wrong

Well I came upon a man at the top of a hill
Called himself the savior of the human race
Said he come to save the world from destruction and pain
But I said how can you save the world from itself

'Cause I walk through the va
Among the sacred books of judaism verses about savior loss distored from enemies. some one know this point from in tense tendency of jews  to savior so that "Harambam from the elders of the Jews said ((any persob of Judism how dosent believe Messiah(savior) or dosent wait for him he is denied excellence of Moses and other prophet of the sons of Israel)) and some one know this point from non in reference of this verses a bout living of Rabbi is and ruller of Judaidm of actor of to be safe from distoration. and some one know this point Miracle from God. what ever the reason result is this in the scared books of Judaism an prophet of the sons of Israel we can see a lot of verse a bout apocalypse and sign of reappear of savior ad in some book like Zabur this verse come to one third. some of t
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 2 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Baghre_Surreh_Versue_148
وَلِكُلٍّ وِجْهَةٌ هُوَ مُوَلِّیهَا ۖ فَاسْتَبِقُوا الْخَیْرَاتِ ۚ أَیْنَ مَا تَكُونُوا یَأْتِ بِكُمُ اللَّهُ جَمِیعًا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَیْءٍ قَدِیرٌ ١٤٨
For each [religious following] is a direction toward which it faces. So race to [all that is] good. Wherever you may be, Allah will bring you forth [for judgement] all together. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. (148)
Each person has a path toward Allah. But the true and right path is  Wellaye and Imamate( the Imam’s authority and leadership).  Allah’s allies s
Let's further deepen our understanding of the meaning or necessity of marketing through examples.

<Example>
Mr. A working as a salesperson at a major insurance company had a headache in sharply reducing the number of sales in recent years.

Even though we could easily get large contracts by simply opening up business to a factory or a factory, in modern times, no matter how many companies or factories we were going through it was quite successful not.

Moreover, the pressure from the company is getting stronger.

If the results worsen like this, it will hurt your life.

So Mr. A decided to listen to Mr. B, a former colleague who switched to an Internet life insurance company F.

F company is a fast-growing company, despite being a start-up company, in the last few years

Publisher's speech

Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 2 of Quran
#Baghre_Surreh_Versue_148
وَلِکُلٍّ وِجْهَةٌ هُوَ مُوَلِّیهَا ۖ فَاسْتَبِقُوا الْخَیْرَاتِ ۚ أَیْنَ مَا تَکُونُوا یَأْتِ بِکُمُ اللَّهُ جَمِیعًا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ کُلِّ شَیْءٍ قَدِیرٌ ١٤٨
For each [religious following] is a direction toward which it faces. So race to [all that is] good. Wherever you may be, Allah will bring you forth [for judgement] all together. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. (148)
Each person has a path toward Allah. But the true and right path is  Wellaye and Imamate( the Imam’s authority and leadership).  Allah’s allies s
جدیدترین تحقیق موسسه پیو ریسرچ(معتبر ترین مرکز آمارگیری دنیا) که 12  روز پیش (31 ژانویه، 11 بهمن )منتشر شد حاکی از آن است که مردم مذهبی زندگی بسیار شادتری نسبت به مردم بی دین دارند.
People who actively practice a religion may be happier than the rest, according to a new study. a Pew Research study analyzed survey data from more than two dozen countries to compare the self-reported lifestyles of religious and non-religious people
بر اساس یک مطالعه جدید ، مردمی که به صورت فعالانه اعمال دین را انجام می‌دهند، ممکن است از بقیه مردم شادتر باشند . تحقیقات موسسه

بیماری کرونا نتیجه گناه و کفر ما انسان ها
ای مردم! آگاه باشید! این یک عذاب الهی است!
و یکی از نشانه های آخرالزمان است!
پایان دنیا نزدیک است.
ظهور منجی نزدیک است.
دست از گناه بردارید و خداوند را بپرستید و از او اطاعت کنید.
این یک هشدار برای ظالمان است.
فاجعه نزدیک است.

The corona virus is the result of our sin and infidelity
O people! Be aware! This is a divine doom!
And one of the signs of the apocalypse!
The end of the world is near.
The advent of the Savior is near.
Stop sinning  and obey the Lord.
This is a warning to the oppressors.
The disaster is near.
We're kicking off the Memorial Day weekend celebrations by having an awesome flight offer to Hong Kong, thanks to Cathay Pacific and Hong Kong Airlines, which happen to be flying passengers from many U.S. towns to Hong Kong starting up at $388 round-trip (from Los angeles and Seattle).
hk hotel booking and accomodations have never been easy. Online booking available at HK hotel, with the best rates guaranteed. Suitable for families and business travelers at all budgets. Make your reservation now!
Which is significantly less than 50 % of what they normally expense. Travel is valid from August by way of December 2018-Thanksgiving included-according to Scott's Inexpensive Flights, who discovered the deal. Scott predicts the low fares might be gone inside 24 hours, so if you happen to be fasci
Marketing will start from the market or customers.

On that assumption, no matter how good the product or manufacturing/development technology you have, you can not start to make products and services suddenly.

In order to properly approach markets and customers, it is necessary to take steps to analyze information, to plan and execute, and to execute.

As in the past, like a factory like "You can sell if you make good goods and services" "It will be purchased if you gain awareness," "You will be chosen better than others if you know the goodness", or from a supplier-oriented perspective , We can not do business activities that produce results.

It is a contemporary feature that the market is saturated, and things and services are overflowing.

That's why we need marketing.

T
In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most MercifulThe emergence of the Antichrist in one of the apostles will be one of the important facts shared by all the divine religions.But what is important in this regard is the understanding of each religion of the Antichrist.The Antichrist, for example, differs from Christianity in Judaism or in Islam.However, since the advent of all the divine prophets, they have warned their people about the Antichrist and his seditions.But there has been some distortion, especially in the 21st century, by fanatical evangelicals and Zionism.As Hollywood cinema has tried over the past two decades to portray the Antichrist as a Muslim, a man of the Middle East and an enemy of Jesus Christ.It is either the Antichrist or the Antichrist or the Antichrist.But th
اولین مطلبی که دوست دارم در اینجا داشته باشم مصاحبه ای با سوزان بلک مور درباره علم و دین است که در وب سایت او منتشر شده.

My chapter in:
Science and Religion: Five Questions.
Ed. Gregg, Caruso, Automatic Press, 2014
Like science, the Buddha’s ideas challenge everything we like to believe.
Susan Blackmore
What initially drew you to theorizing about science and religion?[*]
That is lost in the mists of time. What I do remember as a young
child is being fascinated by big questions and those questions were both
scientific and religious. Who am I? Where am I? What am I? Why am I
here? What’s the meaning of it all?
I have one particular memory, a sort of flashbul
Question:

What is the reason behind the existing hostility between Israel and Iran?
Answer:
In order to better understand the reasons behind the existing hostility between Israel and Iran, first we need to know their beliefs and ideologies.
Iran is a Muslim (Shia) country. Shiism is a sect of Islam which in a simple word, believes in the leadership and follows the successors whom the Prophet of Islam determined after himself.
The successors of the Prophet whom begin with the Prophet`s son-in-law, Imam Ali (PBUH) as the first Imam of Shias and continues till the 12th Successor whose name is Imam Mahdi (PBUH), the savior of Final Era and has been promised in divine holy books. His name is Mahdi and will return jointly with Jesus (PBUH) in order to establish peace and justice at Final Era.
S
پایان نامه روانشناسی با موضوع : عود مصرف موادعود مصرف مواد
به طور کلی، تحقیقات فاکتورهای خطر بیشماری را در فرایند مصرف و عود مصرف مواد نشان داده اند، این فاکتورها شامل عاطفۀ منفی[۱]، انگیزه[۲]، اشتیاق[۳]، ولع مصرف[۴]، استرس های بین فردی، خودکارآمدی[۵]، و مهارت های انطباقی ناکارآمد[۶] در موقعیت های پرخطر[۷] می باشند. (ویکی ویتز[۸] و همکاران، ۲۰۰۴). در تحقیقی دیگر نشان داده شده است که موقعیت های پرخطری که منجر به عود مصرف مواد می شوند شامل موارد زی

Publisher's speech

Inflation
Today the control of inflation is given priority in governments’ policy. To appreciate why, we have to look at the effects of rising prices or - what is the same thing- a fall in the value of money. It is then necessary to consider the causes of inflation and the possible remedies that can be applied.
Possible Benefits
At one time a gently rising price level was not viewed with too much concern. It improved the climate for investment and so helped to maintain aggregate demand. Moreover, it tended to reduce the real burden of servicing the national debt: while interest payments are fixed in money terms, receipts from taxation increase as money national income rise.
            The snag, however, is that, once started, the rise in prices is difficult to contain. At fi
سالهاست که آمریکا فشار حداکثری را برایران وارد
می کند، تا او را به پای میز مذاکره بکشاند، ولی باید پرسید کدام فشار حداکثری،
اصلا فشاری وجود دارد؟ آخرین زور های آمریکا هم تمام شد! خودشان توبه کردند و
دنبال دوستی با ایران هستند. ولی عربستان حامی اصلی این فشارها، دچار توهم شده و
خودش بدون حضور آمریکا، می خواهد قشار بر ایران وارد کند! ولی نمیداند که فشار بر ایران،
کمانه کرده خودش را نابود می نماید. زیرا ایران سپر رستم، و کمان آرش ، تقوای محمد
ص و
BERLIN (AP) - The U.S. Embassy in Berlin unveiled a statue of Ronald Reagan on Friday at a site overlooking the location of the former president's iconic speech imploring the Soviet Union to remove the Berlin Wall.
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo called the inauguration of the work a "monumental moment" before helping remove the cover from the larger-than-life statue on the Embassy's terrace, at eye-level with the top of the landmark Brandenburg Gate.
Saturday marks the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall, and Pompeo was winding up a two-day trip to multiple cities and towns for commemorations.

The gate, which was just on the East German side of the Wall, was the backdrop for Reagan's 1987 speech in which he challenged Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev to go further with the re
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِیمِ
السلام علیک یا فاطمه الزهراء سلام الله علیها
اَلسَّلامُ عَلَیکمْ یا اَهْلَ بَیتِ النُّبُوَّة

غدیر؛ نصب جانشین و توجه به مسأله امامت

1.76 مگابایت
دریافت فایل فلش -  دریافت کد

The society of Imam Mahdi is that of justice, spirituality and dignity
The need for a savior is felt very strongly around the world
In a Qur’an Recitation Ceremony held via videoconferenceThe Leader: Qur’an a Book of Life for all of humanity
Ayatollah Khamenei: The US will be expelled from Iraq and Syria
The U.S. will be expelled from Iraq and Syria
The great struggles of our medical professionals s

1.76 مگابایت

In a Qur’an Recitation Ceremony held via videoconferenceThe Leader: Qur’an a Book of Life for all of humanity

1.76 مگابایت

California limits an employee's capacity to inquire about salary info and utilize it in establishing pay.
 These
laws are intended to narrow down the gender pay gap and end
discriminatory pay practices, especially against women and ethnic and
racial minorities.
Ban Asking Applicants Concerning Salary History
 The legislation that applies to all California companies prohibits employers from:
Asking applicants about their present or previous wages or benefits
Seeking such advice from different sources or through a broker, or
Relying on this advice to determine whether to provide work or what salary to offer you.
Nor can an employer ask a wrongful termination lawyer
that which he or she's presently making or employed to make in previous
projects. The legislation also Required companies
Religionology

Publisher’s speech
The major issue of religion is a history of human history and a continuation of
the world. It has accompanied the length and width of time, so that there is no
period and no place for the truth of religion to be present. Religion is
born with man and remains with the man to all places and he not releases him
and has nothing but a human soul.
Religion, like natural phenomena, is sometimes at the peak and sometimes in the
nadir. Standing up with the Prophets and the favourites of God, it stands with
their sunset it fall. When the goddesses are victorious, religion is jubilation
in the minds and tongues, in wisdom and hearts, in verbs and fingers. And
whenever tyrannies and devils flaunts and have the illusion of victory,
LIP AUGMENTATION IN IRAN
Lip Augmentation in Iran: Many women with thin lips, wish to have more enhanced lips because having full, plump lips is often considered a sign of beauty, attractiveness, and youth. Lip augmentation is the most ideal surgical or non-surgical treatment to create a gorgeous look and every year, thousands of people undergo successful lip enhancement and are pleased with the results. Fortunately, in the constantly evolving field of cosmetic procedures, there are many ways to enhance thin lips or restore soft tissue loss. Lip injections using natural or synthetic fillers, fat grafting, and lip implants are some options for lip enhancement.
LIP AUGMENTATION IN IRAN: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
If you are considering getting a lip augmentation procedure, you can have it done in
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_some_of_Versuses in Chapter 3 of Quran
#Baghre_Surreh_Versue_269
یُؤْتِی الْحِكْمَةَ مَن یَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَن یُؤْتَ الْحِكْمَةَ فَقَدْ أُوتِیَ خَیْرًا كَثِیرًا ۗ وَمَا یَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ٢٦٩
He gives wisdom to whom He wills, and whoever has been given wisdom has certainly been given much good. And none will remember except those of understanding. (269)
Notice:  Hikmat(wisdom)   is a lost article of a faithful Muslem. Imam Ali(as)  in Nahjul Balaqa said,  that the lost thing to a believer is Hikmat. We all do repeated things from day to night, we just turn around again and again, why? Because we haven't g
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_some_of_Versuses in Chapter 3 of Quran
#Baghre_Surreh_Versue_269
یُؤْتِی الْحِکْمَةَ مَن یَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَن یُؤْتَ الْحِکْمَةَ فَقَدْ أُوتِیَ خَیْرًا کَثِیرًا ۗ وَمَا یَذَّکَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ٢٦٩
He gives wisdom to whom He wills, and whoever has been given wisdom has certainly been given much good. And none will remember except those of understanding. (269)
Notice:  Hikmat(wisdom)   is a lost article of a faithful Muslem. Imam Ali(as)  in Nahjul Balaqa said,  that the lost thing to a believer is Hikmat. We all do repeated things from day to night, we just turn around again and again, why? Because we haven't g
In Canada, employment standards are the
minimum standards established by law that define and guarantee rights in the
workplace. Employment standards legislation covers rights in areas such as
wages, hours of work, vacation pay, maternity leave, termination, etc. Each
province and territory has its own legislation. The following benefits and
rights apply to most workers in Canada.
Maternity Leave
In Canada, maternity benefits for working
mothers and parents remain the responsibility of the federal government.
Canada’s Employment Insurance gives paid maternity leave for 15 weeks. To
receive maternity benefits the woman is required to have worked for 600 hours
in the last 52 weeks or since your last claim. A woman needs to prove her
pregnancy by signing a statement declaring the expected du
Understanding Drug Use and Addiction

Many people don't understand why or how other people become addicted to drugs. They may mistakenly think that those who use drugs lack moral principles or willpower and that they could stop their drug use simply by choosing to. In reality, drug addiction is a complex disease, and quitting usually takes more than good intentions or a strong will. Drugs change the brain in ways that make quitting hard, even for those who want to. Fortunately, researchers know more than ever about how drugs affect the brain and have found treatments that can help people recover from drug addiction and lead productive lives.
What Is drug addiction?
Addiction is a chronic disease characterized by drug seeking and use that is compulsive, or difficult to control, despite
با یاد و نام خداوند و به امید بر آورده شدن حاجات و سلامتی و به راه راست هدایت شدن تمام انسان ها ؛
هر روز یک صفحه 
صفحه پانصد و چهل و نه سوره المُمتَحِنه ( 5 – 1 )

سورةُ المُمتَحنَة

بسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحیمِ‏

یا أَیُّهَا الَّذینَ آمَنُوا لا تَتَّخِذُوا عَدُوِّی وَ عَدُوَّکُمْ أَوْلِیاءَ تُلْقُونَ إِلَیْهِمْ بِالْمَوَدَّةِ وَ قَدْ کَفَرُوا بِما جاءَکُمْ مِنَ الْحَقِّ یُخْرِجُونَ الرَّسُولَ وَ إِیَّاکُمْ أَنْ تُؤْمِنُوا بِا
Religionology

Publisher’s speech
The major issue of religion is a history of human history and a continuation of
the world. It has accompanied the length and width of time, so that there is no
period and no place for the truth of religion to be present. Religion is
born with man and remains with the man to all places and he not releases him
and has nothing but a human soul.
Religion, like natural phenomena, is sometimes at the peak and sometimes in the
nadir. Standing up with the Prophets and the favourites of God, it stands with
their sunset it fall. When the goddesses are victorious, religion is jubilation
in the minds and tongues, in wisdom and hearts, in verbs and fingers. And
whenever tyrannies and devils flaunts and have the illusion of victory,
*Request*
Every person having awareness about Islamic history knows that Islam is being targeted by the enemies of fierce intentions and destructive goals from the day of its appearance and in this era of  material development today, Islam's enemies against the Muslims grew intensely. They are fully committed and putting great stress to make Islam and Muslims weak from all aspects. After all their research, they concluded that among all the different sects of Islam and among all the religions, there is a special Muslim sect (Shia) who can be proven hurdle  in the way of their interest, and to make this sect  weak is our very first necessity for existence. So, they gathered their entire powers to work against the Shiite nation, and started their work on a broader scale. If we survey the
بررسی رابطه بین هیجان خواهی و جنسیت در بین دانش‌آموزان سال سوم مقطع متوسطه شهر تهران موضوع این تحقیق بررسی رابطه بین هیجان خواهی و جنسیت در بین دانش آموزان سال سوم مقطع متوسطه شهر تهران بوده است روش نمونه گیری دراین پژوهش روش خوشه ایی چند مرحله ای می‎باشد برای سنجش میزان هیجان خواهی از آزمون هیجان خواهی زاکرمن استفاده گردیده است و روش آمار آزمون T می‎باشد نتیجه پژوهش نشان داد که بین میزان هیجان خواهی پسران و دختران تفاوت معنی دار

دسته
بررسی رابطه بین هیجان خواهی و جنسیت در بین دانش‌آموزان سال سوم مقطع متوسطه شهر تهران موضوع این تحقیق بررسی رابطه بین هیجان خواهی و جنسیت در بین دانش آموزان سال سوم مقطع متوسطه شهر تهران بوده است روش نمونه گیری دراین پژوهش روش خوشه ایی چند مرحله ای می‎باشد برای سنجش میزان هیجان خواهی از آزمون هیجان خواهی زاکرمن استفاده گردیده است و روش آمار آزمون T می‎باشد نتیجه پژوهش نشان داد که بین میزان هیجان خواهی پسران و دختران تفاوت معنی دار

دسته

دسته

دسته

دسته

دسته

دسته

دسته

دسته

دسته

دسته

دسته

دسته

دسته
   Request
 Every person having awareness about Islamic history knows that Islam is being targeted by the enemies of fierce intentions and destructive goals from the day of its appearance and in this era of  material development today, Islam's enemies against the Muslims grew intensely. They are fully committed and putting great stress to make Islam and Muslims weak from all aspects. After all their research, they concluded that among all the different sects of Islam and among all the religions, there is a special Muslim sect (Shia) who can be proven hurdle  in the way of their interest, and to make this sect  weak is our very first necessity for existence. So, they gathered their entire powers to work against the Shiite nation, and started their work on a broader scale. If we survey
مخاطب شما یک مدیر حرفه ای است که صدها و بلکه هزاران درخواست استخدام و شغل و رزومه های ارسالی را به طور روزانه بررسی می کند.
هدف اولیه و فوری نامه انگلیسی درخواست و رزومه انگلیسی همراه آن، جلب کردن توجه مدیر استخدام است.هدف نهایی این نامه، بدست آوردن یک قرار مصاحبه یا Interview است.تفاوت نامه درخواست شغل Application letter و کاور لتر Cover letterبسیاری از مردم بر این باورند که نامه درخواست Application letter و کاور لتر یکسان هستند.
اما باید بدانید که بین این دو نامه تف
Martyrdom in Islam. On the importance of martyrdom in Islam

The words of
the Holy Prophet (PBUH) are that “the most dignified way to die is to be martyred.”1  

“Self-sacrifice
is the best (form of) benevolence and the highest stage of faith.” 2

Martyrdom in
Islam is a major concept. Anyone who fails to grasp the meaning of martyrdom,
will also not understand the sublime message in Islam. “Islam” means
submission to God, and it is in martyrdom that this submission to God finds its
full expression. In Islamic Ideology, the greatest aim in the life’s struggle is
to become victorious over the self. 3  

The
submission of the reasoning, feeling creation of God that is humankind, means
that all human life belongs to God, and to God it returns. Man is to have no
cares and d

1.76 مگابایت

فهرست مطالب:
مطلب اول     مطلب دوم (اصلی)     مطلب سوم (انتخابات و ...)

مطلب اول
برخی کلید واژه ها (بیانات امام خامنه ای)

صوت و ویدئو

خط ح

1.76 مگابایت

فهرست مطالب:

مطلب اول

صوت و ویدئو

خط ح

1.76 مگابایت

فهرست مطالب:

مطلب اول

صوت و ویدئو

خط ح
برخی مسئولین هنوز در دوران: طرح مارشال زندگی می کنند و فکر می کنند: اروپا و آمریکا بسیار ثروتمند هستند، و باید از انها وام گرفت، یا کمک بلاعوض دریافت نمود. که در فرهنگ فارسی می گویند: یک مو از خرس کندن هم غنیمت است. ولی نمی دانند که آمریکا و اروپا، نه تنها خرس نیستند بلکه مانند کف دست هستند، که مو ندارد!(بوی کباب نیست، بلکه خر داغ می کنند) اجرای گام سوم این را نشان داد. زیرا اگر اروپا یا آمریکا پول داشتند، دزدی نمی کردند! اموال ایران را بلوکه یا م

1.76 مگابایت

فهرست مطالب:

مطلب اول

صوت و ویدئو

خط ح

1.76 مگابایت

فهرست مطالب:

مطلب اول

صوت و ویدئو

خط ح

1.76 مگابایت

فهرست مطالب:

مطلب اول

صوت و ویدئو

خط ح

1.76 مگابایت

فهرست مطالب:

مطلب اول

صوت و ویدئو

خط ح

1.76 مگابایت

فهرست مطالب:

مطلب اول

صوت و ویدئو

خط ح
Now that you understand that harassment and discrimination are prohibited, here's what can you do to prevent improper behavior at work.  The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has said that preventative measures are among the most effective ways to fight workplace discrimination and harassment.  Saying that, however, is easier than attaining it.  Here are a few tips on the best way best to make a "friendly" workplace, where harassment and discrimination cease to exist.
* Establish an anti-discrimination and an anti-harassment policy which complies with state and federal laws.  Provide the coverage to your employees, and be ready to abide by and enforce the policy.
* Invest some time and expense into diversity training and awareness.  Various kinds of discrimination and har

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها